Sunday, April 20, 2014

I Spy With My Little Eye


A typical April day rain! After being inside so much this winte,  rain isn't going to keep me from venturing outdoors.  Rubber boots, a camera, and what am I missing? The KIDS!  Out we go for a game of I spy with my little eye.
  

But first....let me grab a chair and my tools so that I am ready when inspiration hits me!  Hopefully inspiration comes quickly because it's a little chilly out here.   Eight degrees is not ideal weather to paint in.


Let the game begin!  I spy with my little eye.....


Bright pink, yellow and orange.  Colours that speak to me.  Hello Inspiration.  Now I just need something to paint.


Bright, bold, beautiful colours + faith!
A little message from an angel of faith reminding me that I need faith to step out into the dreams in my heart.  That faith is beautiful, it is bold, and it is bright.  This angel radiates just like faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment