Monday, April 14, 2014

Creativity Hits The Road


Join us as we do a mission possible make-over on our new RV, 'The Champion'.  We recently were given a 1970's something RV which we called 'The Campion', taken right from the words written in between the headlights and above the very large grill.  Take a good look at 'The Champion' in it's present condition, because we are doing an extreme makeover of it starting in the spring of 2014.  We said good-bye to it last fall by tearing down all the old curtains and pulling out the rug, as well as all the old pillows and cushions, as it is awaiting some very unique textiles, designed by me!

'The Champion'

As you can see, this mission won't be possible without a lot of extreme creativity.  The Champion currently is a bit of a sight for sore eyes.  Steve is pulling out the big guns for this one.....that is, the paint gun!  Not sure what he is planning on doing with it, however if his artwork is any indication, then it should be done in about 40 years.  I have already decided that my artistic flare will be better off in the interior.  After a few paint gun catastrophes, and being engulfed in a blue paint haze, it seems that I work better with a paint brush.  SO, I am leaving the paint gun in Steve's capable hands for the exterior of the RV.  I am confident that when he is done, it should be easily seen through the forest that it sits in.

Steve's artwork.  Perhaps some inspiration for the exterior???
If you are hoping to see 'The Champion' driving down the road, I am sorry to disappoint you.  As much as I would love to take it for a ride (I have never driven anything like this before), it has been declared road unworthy.  Sorry Champ!  You have seen better days I'm sure, but with some TLC, we will get you looking like a champion once again!  SAVE THE CHAMP!

Rear-end view, equipped with ladder for moonlighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment