Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Doodle Garden


As I have mentioned before I have been busy doing some planting in the garden. Well, mostly in the flower garden.  I am not really a gardener and my thumb is far from green.  This year however, I have decided to turn the gardening experience into a creative one.  So over the past week I have been working on an idea I have for a garden.  It started with a chair and turned into making a doodle garden.    I plan on taking the flower garden and combining it with doodles.  Last year Steve and I collected some treasures on the beach and near the river which I haven't been sure what to do with...until now!  Clams, driftwood, you are making your way into the Doodle garden.
I have more to add to this and I am hoping to turn this flower garden into something so much more! Doodles and rocks, signs, and white picket fences.  So much to doodle and right now I have so little time.  So for now I say hello to a work in progress!






No comments:

Post a Comment