Friday, June 27, 2014

More from On Top of the World

On top of the world



Finally!  I am coming to the finishing touches of putting my new children's book together!  On Top of the World will be published soon!  In the meantime I thought I would share some of the illustrations and pages with you.  The story was created from my doodles, which inspired the pictures.  The story line came from a desire to live life fully.  Life is a gift and it is short, so live it!!!!  While working on this book it gave me joy to think of how much adventure is out there for us to embrace.  Many days I am at home watching three little ones, but there is always room for adventure!  That also allows me to be creative!  This book was a good reminder!

The story is about a character named Marty who is extremely adventurous!  So much so that he decided to take a trip to the top of the World.  Adventure is even better when we have others to enjoy it with, so he took his whole town with him.  Since I couldn't come up with a name to call the town, I decided to call it the town of IDONTKNOWWHATITSCALLED.  In one whole day Marty takes this town through many fun adventures that I think are out of the ordinary!  Come along with Marty as I share a sneek peek of On Top of the World!

Marty in his stroller that he turned into the rocket roller!


Marty learns how to fly!
The town is introduced by Marty to the Bumble Bee Buzzzzzer which takes them to the top of the world.

Say hello to Mr. Lollypop Luggar.  This delicious ride is what takes everyone's luggage on their journey.  It's fuel....LOLLYPOPS!
More to come!  This is only the first 4 pages!  On top of the world I go from my little town.  Life is really is an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment