Friday, October 31, 2014

The Great Pumpkin Harvest: A Creative Experience



Fall is one of my favourite seasons.  As much as I love the summer I look forward to fall every year too. The changing of the leaves, cooler evenings snuggling up with a warm blanket, and the great pumpkin harvest!  One of my favourite family traditions...every year I head out with the three kids and go to a family farm close to home.  We take a walk around the farm looking at the animals, playing  in the corm maze and then heading off to the great pumpkin patch.  Some years we have gone in mitts and hats and other years in short sleeve shirts. This year we turned our pumpkin harvesting into a creative experience by bring home new canvases to paint on: The PUMPKINS!

 My Pumpkins in the pumpkin patch










Time to paint










The painted Preston peculiar pumpkin patch....Say that 5 times fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment