Friday, January 16, 2015

Creating in the Snow

How much do I love winter?  Not that much!  I think I could easily adjust to living in the summer all year round, however that just isn't going to happen in Canada.  So as long as I live here I need to make the best of the winter.  I must say, winter can be very pretty and wondrous!  That is if you can get past my frozen toes, shovelling snow, and getting into a freezing car.
This week there has been a lot of snow falling, leaving a fresh patch of snow on the ground.  With everything so white I thought we needed to add a little colour to winter.  So the kids and I went out for some creative time in the snow ! You should try it.  It may just brighten up your winter day.  I know it did for me!  Check out some of the pictures of the day down below!

First things first time to create a doodle snow garden
I love seeing cardinals in the winter so I decided to plant one in my garden
Hello doodle garden welcome to winter 
Liquid watercolours show up nice in the white snow.
Sprinkling the snow with the rainbow.
Colour blending in the snow.
Snow makes a great brush holder.
Hello colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment